All cores have permanent licenses with maintenance that is renewed yearly for 20% of the core licensing price. The first year of maintenance is included with the licensing price.
There are no per-chip or per-project royalties, your company can use the core on as many chips as desired.
The full license agreement is available to qualified customers.
The license process is as follows:
- Potential customer contacts email@example.com.
- Qualified customer receives a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Once NDA is signed, customer receives: Datasheets, Simulation Models and a Licensing Agreement for review.
- Any questions are answered in person, via phone or e-mail.
- Customer pays the license price via check or bank-to-bank wire.
- Customer receives source code when the check clears or the wire is received.
- Maintenance starts immediately for one year.
- Any updates to the core, performance or features, are sent to customer.
- At the one year anniversary, customer is contacted to renew the maintenance for 20% of the license price.